divendres, 10 de juny del 2011

Entrevista a una Alemana


- We are a group of students from outside the city. We are now visiting the centre and doing a school report/project about it. Do you mind if we ask you a few questions?
No, I don't.
- Do you mind if we record you on video?
No, I don't.
What's your name and where are you from?
I'm from Germany and my name is Francesca.
Do you like Barcelona?
Yes, I like it vey much.
What do you like the most?
The water.
Ok. Why are you visiting this city?
I'm here wiht an exchange with Spain.
Which places have you visited?
We have visited the Barrio Gotico, Ramblas,Plaça Catalunya, Paseo de Grácia, Sagrada Família, Montjuic,
What do you think about people here?
I like the people here very much because is very open and friendly...
What's the think you dislike the most?
The noise, is vey noisy and you talk very loudly.
Would you like to return to this city?
I always return, you know. I've been here six times.
Thanks you very much, have a good trip and enjoy it.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada